1. Whitening For Life – Teeth whitening is one of the most requested cosmetic dental service because whiter teeth mean a more beautiful smile! Using the latest dental technology, we can help you achieve a natural, white smile. Our whitening trays are self-formed, eliminating the need for gooey impressions. We use HD whitening products to provide the perfect balance of whitening without additional tooth sensitivity. To help you achieve your goal of whiter teeth, we will give you FREE whitening gel refills when you come in for your regularly scheduled dental cleanings. If you are consistent with your prescribed cleaning schedule, we will continue to give you free whitenings, for life.
2. Care With A Gentle Touch – At Park South Dentistry, we use a cutting edge dental technology called the DentalVibe® Injection Comfort System that enables us to provide pain free injections.
3. Same Day Dental Care – We understand how challenging it can be to fit your dental care into your busy schedule when you are balancing work, family, school schedules and other responsibilities. At Park South Dentistry, we make it more convenient for you to get the dental care you need. We offer same day appointments whenever possible so you can have your dental work done the same day that you call.
4. On-Time Scheduling – Your time is valuable, we pride ourselves on staying on schedule to cut down on wasted time in the waiting room. Unlike many other dental practices, we do not double book our appointment times; your appointment is reserved specifically for you! While unforeseen events can occur, we will make every effort to get you in for treatment as close to your scheduled appointment time as possible.
5. Family Block Appointments – Juggling multiple schedules and securing childcare can make it very challenging for families to get the dental healthcare they need. To help, Park South Dentistry offers family block appointments, allowing us to see all of the members of your family at one time or at back-to-back appointments, and cutting down on multiple visits.
6. Emergencies Seen Promptly – If you encounter a dental emergency like a severe toothache or a cracked tooth, you do not have time to wait for a scheduled appointment: you need to be seen immediately! That is why all of the doctors at Park South Dentistry reserve openings in our schedules every business day to handle dental emergencies. If you have a dental emergency, we will make every effort to relieve your pain and/or fix the problem the same day you come in or call.
7. Warranty on Dental Work – At Park South Dentistry, we offer a unique, free warranty program that covers all the dental work we provide. As long as you keep up with your regularly scheduled cleaning appointments, we will replace or repair your dental restorations at no cost to you.
Contact Park South Dentistry today to schedule your appointment.